Age Range: 4 – 11
School capacity: 208
Published Admission Number (PAN): 30
1. Contact details; name, postal address and telephone number of the school and to whom enquiries should be addressed. See our Home page
2. Admission arrangements for each age group. See our Admissions page
3. Link to the school’s OFSTED report. See our OFSTED inspection letters.
4. The school’s most recent KS1 and KS2 results – 2018 and 2019
5. Link to the schools performance tables on the DfE website – Click here
6. Content of our school curriculum – See our Curriculum page
7. The School Behaviour Policy – Click here
8. The School Compaints Procedure – Click here
9. Pupil Premium allocation and use and impact on attainment – 2021-2022 and 2019-20.
10. PE and Sport Premium – See our PE & Sport page
11. SEND policy – Click here
12. Equality Objectives – Click here
13. Governors’ information and duties -See our Governors page
14. Charging and Remissions Policy – Click here
15. School’s ethos and values – Click here and British Values Statement – Click here
16. Privacy Notice for Pupils – Click here
17. Link to North Mundham School’s Financial Benchmarking information on the DfE website – Click here
North Mundham School is:
North Mundham School is committed to safeguarding the well-being of all pupils. Policy and procedures are in place to enable all adults in school to share this responsibility and know how to protect the children in our care. We listen to the children and take seriously and follow up things they say. All pupils are taught in an age appropriate way about keeping safe and how to speak to a trusted adult if they have any worries or questions.
If you have any concerns about any child in the school, please speak to either:
- Mrs Zoe Gordon, Designated Safeguarding Officer
- Mrs Jennie Teakle, Deputy Safeguarding Officer
- Mrs Laura Finch, Deputy Safeguarding Officer
The Governor with responsibility for safeguarding in our school is Mr Chris Jack.
Individuals may report safeguarding concerns directly to the West Sussex Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) who can be contacted on 01403 229900 or out of hours on 0330 222 6664, email MASH@westsussex.gcsx.gov.uk
Staff Information 2021-2022
Union officials – no union officials took time off for duties
Earnings over £100, 000
Number of staff members earning over £100,000 (2021-2022) – Nil