We are hopeful that finally some good weather is on the way and we have rescheduled our postponed sponsored walk for Friday 25th May.
- If you have lost your sponsor form – please ask at the office. If you handed in your sponsor form – we still have it and will return it after the walk is completed.
- If you are able to accompany one of the walks, please indicate this on the form provided.
- Please cancel any hot meals booked for Y5 and Y6.
- Please indicate on the form if you will collect your child(ren) at 2pm or 3.20pm or if your child is booked in Care Club on this date.
We will keep to the same arrangements for the walk as before:
- Class R will be walking to St Leodegars Church in Hunston and back. (Departing school 10am returning to school 12pm)
- Classes 1 and 2 are walking across the fields to Hunston shops then along the pavement to the playing field and across to St Leodegar’s Church (where they will have a drink stop) and back to school for lunch. (Departing school 9.45am returning to school 12pm)
- Classes 3 and 4 are walking across the fields to Hunston, along the canal, round to Hunston Village Hall (where they will have a drink stop) and back to North Mundham for lunch. (Departing school 9.50am returning to school 12pm)
- Classes 5 and 6 are walking across the fields to Sidlesham Village Hall. They will have their packed lunch in the Village Hall before they walk back to North Mundham. (Departing school 9.10am returning to school 1.50pm)
If your child is in Class 5 and 6 and usually has a hot school lunch we would be grateful if you could cancel this as soon as possible and provide a packed lunch on this day.)